Family & Child Portraits
I photograph families and/or children on location using a combination of loose posing and documentary style to create a custom, cohesive collection of images.
Spring through autumn, I typically photograph families either in the early morning (9am) or in the evenings (after 5pm) in an outdoor location. I prefer to photograph new babies at your home in the mornings.
- Phone or email consult with Cat to discuss your family, clothing, location, unique needs, etc.
- Approximately one hour of shooting time
- Private online viewing gallery of at least 50 images followed by in-studio ordering session
- One 8x10 portrait print
- Custom portrait prints, wall galleries, museum canvases, albums/books, digital photographs and other products available a la carte
- $200 weekdays, $250 weekends
Travel: For sessions in Aspen, Vail, Telluride or surrounding areas, please add $300 travel fee (the entire amount of which is applied toward your print order.) Travel dates subject to availability.
Request detailed portrait information including print and product offerings, or schedule your Portrait Session by CLICKING HERE.
Maternity/Newborn Sessions - I no longer photograph maternity and newborn sessions. (I do photograph pregnant people and new babies when they are part of a family portrait session.) For maternity and styled newborn photography, contact me for photographer recommendations in the Grand Valley area.
STONEWOOD VINTAGE FURNITURE RENTALS
Looking to add a prop to your family portraits this year? Consider renting a classic vintage chair or sofa for your session.
My friends at Stonewood Vintage graciously offer all my clients a discount on furniture rentals for portraits. View their furniture inventory here: